TECHS, Inc. education utilizes courses provided by the National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians and the American Heart Association to provide all emergency care providers with additional certifications to provide their patients with the best prehospital care possible.
Courses offered through our regional services include:
- Advanced Medical Life Support (AMLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- All Hazards Disaster Response (AHDR)
- Emergency Pediatric Care (EPC)
- Geriatric Education for EMS (GEMS)
- Prehospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
Classes will be posted as they become available. To register or check the availability of an upcoming class, select the appropriate class under the “TECHS Education – Additional Courses” drop down menu.