The TECHS, Inc. Transfer service is located on the Northern city limits of Lawrence, Kansas – Approximately 25 miles from Topeka, KS. Our Transfer Service works partners with the Eastern Kansas Veteran’s Health Administration and are proud and honored to provided interfacility and hospice transfer services to all veterans. The TECHS, Inc. Transfer Services commonly transports patients to and from the following locations:
- Colmery O’Neil VA Medical Center – Topeka, KS
- Dwight D. Eisenhower VA Medical Center – Leavenworth, KS
- Stormont-Vail Health Hospital – Topeka, KS
- University of KU Health Systems, St. Francis Campus – Topeka, KS
- University of Kansas Medical Center – Kansas City, Kansas
- St. Luke’s of Kansas City Medical Center – Kansas City, Kansas
- Kansas City VA Medical Center – Kansas City, Missouri
- Harry S. Truman VA Medical Center – Columbia, Missouri
The TECHS, Inc. Transfer Service also provides transport to several local hospitals in the area, and provides mutual aid for other TECHS services and surrounding services and hospitals.
TECHS, Inc. Transfer Service has two ambulances staffed, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with many employees available for additional ambulances at any given time. The TECHS, Inc. Transfer Service also partners with other TECHS services for mutual aid. TECHS provides Advanced Life Support (ALS) and emergent/non-emergent transfers for patients who are sick, injured, or with behavioral health needs.
To request a hospital transfer, please use our toll free number. 888-521-5636
TECHS, Inc. is honored to employ Dr. Deb Smith, MD, NREMT-P, as their medical director.