Upcoming ACLS Classes
Two day class: September 30th & October 1st, 2019
Class Provided by Holton Community Hospital.
Register for ACLS classes here:
Advanced Cardiovascular life support focuses on the importance of high performance team dynamics, communication, systems of care, recognition, and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, immediate post-cardiac arrest, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes.
ACLS offers insight into the interpretation of EKG’s, high quality, continuous CPR instruction, and controlling the situation in order to achieve the best results for the patient. This course uses learning stations for practice of essentials skills, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency, and classroom based works well for learners who prefer groups interaction and instructor feedback.
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a BVM, and use of an AED.
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest.
- Recognition and early management of per-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia.
- Airway management.
- Related pharmacology.
- Management of ACS and stroke.
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team.
All information provided by:
The American Heart Association